I Write to update you of what God is using us to do in our Beloved country Sierra Leone.
1. EBOLA…. I am happy to let you know that what you have been joining us to pray About is now thing of the past.. The three countries SIERRA LEONE, GUINEA and LIBERIA has finally be declare Ebola Free.
We are free, people have started coming again, business are starting again. We say thank you LORD. 2. Our Theme for this year…. STANDING ON THE PROMISES OF GOD. What you confuse you posses. Claiming and receiving what God has for you. The promises of God are Yes in
3. Church…… In December 21st.-23rd 2015 we had a pastors Repeat which give us opportunity to do a lot of reflection and planning for the mission. We also came up with 5 years VISION for the mission. We are hopping to concentrate in Freetown and the provincial headquarter Town.
* we have finally got a land for the freetown Church which we are all happy About. Very good place for church and school. This will indeed push us forward as a mission. It is two and half town lots. We need to complete the payment and do the papers. Five thousand pounds par town lots. We have paid the one and half.
* The 3 pastors in Freetown have been offercially license. We organise a big service and brought in pastors from the Evangelical Fellowship and the Pentecostal Fellowship to be part of it. We also brought in some pastors from kono. In April we would be going to Kono to License the others.
*Koidu Town Church…….. The church is growing, we had an Evangelistic Out reach which has brought in many new people in the church. The problem we have now is sitting. We need more benches.
* The next problem is toilet… The church does not have its own toilet. The church was using the toilet in the neighbourhood. After the EBOLA it will be risky to continue that way. We have to do it.
4. SCHOOL….. school reopen in January. Many of the children left the towns because of the EBOLA. Some have started returning. We had 10 children who took the NPSE. National Primary School Examination. Nine pass with a clean marks for their schools of choice. We have been able to get a school for the one.
* many of the teachers have left the school because of salary. Government rate is 500 and we are paying 200. The only thing is for Government to take the school.
* It was so nice this Christmas to put smile in the faces of about 36 children in my neighbourhood. Children whose families cannot afford them. I brought some clothes for them, cook and took them to the Lakka beach. They are still thinking about that experience.
5. Sports Life….. In December we did Jog 4
Jesus. This is the first time we did it in December. For the past two years all our Sport program came to a stand still. We are doing it again in march for Easter.
* we have started our school coaching again. Sending coaches to the schools and communities
* we did leadership training for Sports Ministry workers and coaches.
* we had meetings with the Football Association. They are asking us to take the Champlain of Sports people higher. They want us to start travelling with the National Teams.
They saw what we are doing with the under age in the schools and Communities on the TV. They have provided us some new equipment for our programs. GOD is opening doors.
* The Football Association gave us some equipment for the school and Community programs.
*we are still working in bringing some other Sport ministry Angencies in our country. To come be part of what God is doing in Sierra Leone..
*We say a big thank you to Ian for His effort of collecting and sending those boxes for us. Many people have been bless. Most of them goes to Kono where they are most needed. I join every body to say thank you.
1. For the school to be taken over by the govt. Long over due
2.For the land space in freetown to be a reality. Complete payment and paper work.
3. The benches and toilets for the Koidu town Church.
4. For God to open more doors for Sports Life.
5. For more COMMITMENT and spiritual growth for our pastors.
6. For God to bring more supporters “into Love Sierra Leone UK
7. For the school to be taken over by the govt.