I am very happy that the good Lord has crossed us over to 2018.
2017 was a difficult and challenging year to the people of this nation. The year 2017 brought pain and tears to many families due to the flooding and mudslides in August. Latterly austerity was declared by the government.
Our Theme this year…. THE POWER OF CHANGE.
We strongly believe that the face of our ministry our country will definitely change this year for good. As we celebrate 20 Years of existence at the Christian Community Church.
Politically Sierra Leone is changing and on the 7th March Sierra Leone is going to the polls. This Election has the potential to bring unrest to this nation and tension is mounting. In our small country we have over 16 political parties. We have set up a prayer group, to pray specifically for a fear free and credible Election.
Freetown… Our cry and pain is in regard to accommodation. We are having serious problem with the present place we are meeting for church and office.
- For a peaceful Election and a God-fearing leader that will move this nation forward.
- For the church building project in Freetown.
- For the School and community Training project.
- For 6 good and committed coaches for Sports Mission.
- For the 16 children that are supported by Yatta who pays their school fees etc.
- For the child feeding program and for external support.
- For the 20 years celebration this year and for God’s provision.
- For the February / March visits by Oxford friends to Sierra Leone.
- For Pastor Yatta’s visit to the USA in late February and to the UK in March.